James Bond gets hitched

6.26.2011

Wedding News makes me really happy! :) No matter who's getting married, I am always happy to know that two people have made a commitment to spend their lives together. I was a bit surprised though, when I read today that Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz had a hush-hush wedding recently. I had no idea they were dating!
Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig: Jeff Vespa/WireImage, Fitzroy Barrett /Landov
Photo courtesy of People.Com

Here's wishing the gorgeous couple a lifetime of wedded bliss!

2 comments:

happilyunmarriedeverafter said...

Seriously, had no clue they were dating either!! Congrats to them though. Handsome couple!

keepsakeblossoms said...

Ms.HappilyUnmarriedEverAfter - Yours is the first comment on my new wedding blog. :) Thank you very much Nina! :)