Favourite Wedding Blogs: The Perfect Palette Blog

6.27.2011

I stumbled upon this blog once, when I was looking for a color scheme for one of my rooms :). The Perfect Palette Blog is designed to help you choose a color palette for your wedding. You know how you want a particular shade of teal and don't know what else will go with it? Or how you fell in love with a particular color and no one else understands what you are trying to describe to them? :) This blog will help you!
Personally, I love colors. But sometimes, I do get stuck on - 'grey and pink' or 'grey and yellow'? Or 'turquoise', 'teal' or 'aqua'? I always find my answers here :). You will find not only colors that go together fabulously well, but also inspiration boards to go with those color palettes, like the ones shown here.

You can search by color and you also have a palette library, that gives you a kind of visual index.
So go ahead, give this blog a try and tell me if you don't totally love it! :)

No comments: