Krystal Muellenberg Photography

6.28.2011


In my line of business, I get to work with amazing photographers. Krystal Muellenberg is one of my absolute favourites. Her photos are beyond gorgeous! Just a few examples of her work..... The photos below are photos she took of my KeepsakeBlossoms Bouquets created out of clay.



Copyright: Krystal Muellenberg Photography

Everyone that I have shown her photos to, was awestruck by her work. I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that. Krystal is based out of La Crosse, Wisconsin but loves to travel the world. So no matter where you are having your wedding, Krystal Muellenberg Photography will be one of the best options you will ever have. I am not just saying this because she photographed my bouquets beautifully. Just take a look at her website and come back and tell me if those aren't some of the most gorgeous photos you've ever seen in your life!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Agreed 100%! And stunning flowers as well! Wish I had known about them when I got married!

keepsakeblossoms said...

Thank you Ashley! :) I love Krystal's work. I think she's truly amazing. This is a new blog that I have started. Please do visit again :)