'A Silver Lining' - Bridal Veils and Accessories :Local Wedding Professional Shout Out

1.20.2012


 
I am rushing to finish one wedding order after another and then I have some very interesting arrangements coming up - something I've never done before. In between all this, I am also having to deal with family crisis. I hate it when one of my loved ones falls sick. In this case, one after the other have been really sick. I hope things only get better from here. It has been emotionally exhausting.

Anyway, so while I come up with more photos here's a shout out for a friend and fellow wedding professional: Leah Janes of 'A Silver Lining: Bridal Veils and Accessories'
Veil: A Silver Lining, Photography: Crescendo Photography, Flowers: KeepsakeBlossoms
 I have known Leah for a while now and she keeps amazing me with her creativity. These beautiful , classy veils and fascinators were all created by her.
Leah also creates wedding jewelry. She is a loving mom to a cute-as-a-button 4 year old.  And yet she finds time to run this successful business and has been attending college part-time to learn silver smithery. I can only stand back and applaud my friend for being the superwoman that she is.
Aren't these veils and accessories just to go with your wedding dress? 
 If you are wondering who's taken these pictures, it is Marnie McCown of Crescendo Photography. Shall be doing a piece on her soon.
If you love what you see here, please share this with your friends and family :). And yes, like us on Facebook :).
 
 


No comments: